[registrars] Definition of "Registered Representative"; procedures for changing same.
- To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>, RC Voting Members <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [registrars] Definition of "Registered Representative"; procedures for changing same.
- From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 06:37:49 -0800
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I made reference to "Registered Representative" in my prior posting on
Here is the By-Laws provision:
2.2. Registered Representative - Upon obtaining membership in the Registrar
Constituency, the Member shall designate a Registered Representative who
will act as a representative of the firm and have the authorization to
speak and vote on behalf of the Member concerning Constituency matters.
Each Member shall only appoint one such representative. Only the Registered
Representative will be allowed to vote or speak formally on behalf of the
Member. The Member may change its appointed Registered Representative at
any time with notice to the Constituency Secretary.
Please note the last sentence. If a different person is to attend the
Vancouver meeting instead of the current incumbent, it is only necessary
for said incumbent to notify the Secretary of his intention to "pass the
baton" to another.