[registrars] ATTENDANCE in Vancouver ICANN Meeting.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>, RC Voting Members <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] ATTENDANCE in Vancouver ICANN Meeting.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 06:29:04 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Registrars:<br><br>
Please reply to this Email if you or your staff members expect to attend
the Registrars sessions during the ICANN Meeting in
Vancouver.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <font color="#FF0000">Do not reply to
registrars@xxxxxxxx</font> if you do not your reply to go into the public
archives, reply to me only.<br><br>
For those who do not know, I had surgery for a torn tendon in my rotator
cuff 27 days ago.&nbsp; I am still wearing a sling most of the day.&nbsp;
I may or may not be able to prepare tent cards for those attending.&nbsp;
I'll be sure that we have sufficient blanks so that they may be made by
hand in Vancouver.<br><br>
Name of &quot;Registered Representative&quot;&nbsp; (otherwise referred
to as &quot;voting member&quot;) attending:<br><br>
Names of other staff members attending.&nbsp; If you are unsure, state
the number in attendance.<br><br>
Regards. BobC</body>