[registrars] ATTENDANCE in Vancouver ICANN Meeting.
- To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>, RC Voting Members <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [registrars] ATTENDANCE in Vancouver ICANN Meeting.
- From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 06:29:04 -0800
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please reply to this Email if you or your staff members expect to attend
the Registrars sessions during the ICANN Meeting in
Vancouver. <font color="#FF0000">Do not reply to
registrars@xxxxxxxx</font> if you do not your reply to go into the public
archives, reply to me only.<br><br>
For those who do not know, I had surgery for a torn tendon in my rotator
cuff 27 days ago. I am still wearing a sling most of the day.
I may or may not be able to prepare tent cards for those attending.
I'll be sure that we have sufficient blanks so that they may be made by
hand in Vancouver.<br><br>
Name of "Registered Representative" (otherwise referred
to as "voting member") attending:<br><br>
Names of other staff members attending. If you are unsure, state
the number in attendance.<br><br>