[registrars] Re: ATTENDANCE in Vancouver ICANN Meeting.

  • To: "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>, "RC Voting Members" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Re: ATTENDANCE in Vancouver ICANN Meeting.
  • From: "mdierstein" <mdierstein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 23:27:58 +0100
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name of "Registered Representative"  (otherwise referred to as "voting member") attending:
Mathieu Dierstein

Names of other staff members attending.  If you are unsure, state the number in attendance.
Stéphane Boutinet

At the end of this meeting, Stephane Boutinet will become the voting member for Namebay.

We both hope that you will be in a good shape in Vancouver ...

Kindest regards

Mathieu

  Please reply to this Email if you or your staff members expect to attend the Registrars sessions during the ICANN Meeting in Vancouver.    Do not reply to registrars@xxxxxxxx if you do not your reply to go into the public archives, reply to me only.

  For those who do not know, I had surgery for a torn tendon in my rotator cuff 27 days ago.  I am still wearing a sling most of the day.  I may or may not be able to prepare tent cards for those attending.  I'll be sure that we have sufficient blanks so that they may be made by hand in Vancouver.

  Name of "Registered Representative"  (otherwise referred to as "voting member") attending:

  Names of other staff members attending.  If you are unsure, state the number in attendance.

  Regards. BobC