[registrars] Attendance of Non-Member ICANN Accredited Registrars.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Attendance of Non-Member ICANN Accredited Registrars.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 06:59:55 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Registrars:

Let me make one clarification. The meeting of Registrars in Vancouver is open to all ICANN Accredited Registrars. While we encourage non-members to join the Constituency, they are welcome to attend our meetings.

As such, please give me a head count of non-members in attendance so that we can make room arrangements and, possibly, lunch reservations.

Names of attendees or total number attending:

Regards, BobC