RE: [registrars] ICANN RAA Review

  • To: "Thomas Keller" <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] ICANN RAA Review
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:59:49 -0500
  • Cc: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>, <cole@xxxxxxxxx>, <dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I suggest that we ask ICANN staff to provide a draft of their proposed
new RAA prior to the meeting in Argentina.  The ICANN staff has been
working on a draft for a number of months and it would help to structure
the Constituency's discussions and advance the ball a great deal if we
had the benefit of knowing the changes that staff supports prior to the
meeting.  Ideally, we would be able to discuss the affirmative changes
that the Constituency we may want to make, as well as respond to any
changes ICANN staff proposes.  Thanks.

Regards,

Jon