[registrars] Call for nominations for ICANN Board seat 14
- To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [registrars] Call for nominations for ICANN Board seat 14
- From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:49:26 +1100
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcUWyEdajhB12/aTQiuQcZpLS61sIwBGIBZA
- Thread-topic: Call for nominations for ICANN Board seat 14
The GNSO Council has issued a call for nominations for the election of
ICANN Board seat #14 (currently held by Michael Palage).
Nominations must be made by a member of the GNSO Council, as it is the
members of the GNSO Council that elect the Board member.
The registrars representatives on the GNSO Council are Bruce Tonkin,
Ross Rader, and Thomas Keller. We would welcome suggestions for
candidates from members of the registrars constituency.
Registrars representative on the GNSO Council