Re: [registrars] Results of election for GNSO delegates.

  • To: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Results of election for GNSO delegates.
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:29:30 -0400
  • Cc: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 10/17/2003 10:29 AM Michael D. Palage noted that:

I heard there was a transfer assistance group call this morning. Did you
participate in this call? If so any constructive update?

Yes - this was mostly an administrative meeting, each of the working groups reported back with the current state of their efforts and asked for clarification on a number of issues related to the specific documents. The constructive work is really being done within the working groups at this point. For instance, Chuck Gomes, Jeff Neuman and I are toiling away with fleshing out the dispute resolution process.

Things are still moving forward - I'll be a lot more comfortable with the "level of completeness" of the work coming out of Tunisia.

--

                       -rwr

                "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                           All life is an experiment.
                            The more experiments you make the better."
						- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org