RE: [registrars] Results of election for GNSO delegates.

  • To: "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Results of election for GNSO delegates.
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:29:05 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ross,

Don't under sell yourself :-) I think you have been a major contributor to
the constituency. I personally believe that the strength of the GNSO lies
not at the Names Council level but at the constituent level. That is why I
continue to support the goal of having every registrar participate in the
constituency because that is how to maximize the registrars' collective
voice.

Keep up the good work. If my memory serves me correct you will not be
attending Tunisia because of your friend's wedding so have a good time, and
I look forward to seeing you before Rome.

I heard there was a transfer assistance group call this morning. Did you
participate in this call? If so any constructive update?

Thanks again for your hard work.

Best regards,

Mike