RE: [registrars] Results of election for GNSO delegates.

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Results of election for GNSO delegates.
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:51:37 +1000
  • Cc: "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Ross,

> I certainly appreciate it
> and look forward to doing something more for the constituency
> than just
> waiting to see if being an "alternate" means something ;)

There will be plenty of opportunities.

On the horizon are several new GNSO task forces:
- possibly 3 relating to WHOIS (data mining, data
collection/distribution policy, accuracy)
- registry services
- UDRP

I also expect that a policy development process on new TLDs is also
likely in the short term.  Your contributions on any of those topics
will be most welcome.

> Congratulations to Tom & Bruce in their respective
> re-elections and warm
> regards to Bob for making this an actual election.

Thanks.  And thanks again for your efforts on the new Transfers policy,
and your continued involvement to see the recommendations finally
implemented by ICANN staff.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin
Registrars Rep on the GNSO Council