ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

Re: AW: [ispcp] ICANN role and remit in security, stability and resiliency -- out for comment -- comments due by 16-June

hi Wolf-Ulrich,

yep.  i've been working on this stuff a lot, especially since i'm the GNSO co-chair of the DNS Security and Stability Advisory working-group.  so i'd be happy to steer the gang, but would like to hear the views of the rest of the constituency.  Patrick Jones has already heard from me on this stuff.  :-)

it would be great to have a short discussion about this on the call this Wednesday.

thanks,

mikey