ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] Outreach

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] Outreach
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 10:56:51 +0200
  • Accept-language: de-DE
  • Acceptlanguage: de-DE
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

At our next call on coming Wednesday we should discuss the (still open) outreach item (OTF = Outrech Task Force).
As you remember at the public ICANN meeting in San José I was chairing a discussion on that, and a small discussion group was asked to follow up (J. Berard, Ch. Gomes, B. Drake, R. Damak, myself e.a.). This group needs as an input a clear layout of the constituency views on the subject in addressing our specific concerns we have with the OTF proposal and our suggestions.

For your info I attach the OTF recommendations. Some GNSO members have raised concerns re the general OTF approach and would like to see that "project" being grounded. Others have just problems with the detailed OTF structure and tasks.

The constituency should therefore comment on
*       allocating the survey to develop the outreach strategy (see 2.1, page 3)
*       responsibility of the SGs/constituencies and the OTF for outreach planning and implementation
*       OTF structure (see 2.1, page 5+)
*       any other items of concern

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich