Re: [ga] GA List Rules - Version 2

  • To: Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GA List Rules - Version 2
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:04:08 -0700
  • Cc: "'GA'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx, baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Debbie and all,

  If you would be so kind and considerate in the future when
posting a web address, will you please do so in a "Standard"
format?  >:)

example:
instead of www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.htm
do
http://www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.htm

and instead of, www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.txt
do
http://www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.txt

Now there's a good las, thank you in advance.  >:)

Debbie Garside wrote:

> Hi
>
> At the Chair's request, I have re-written the draft list rules taking on
> board the comments received so far.  Changes have been made to Sections 1
> and 3 only.  My apologies if I have missed anything.
>
> The updated document can be viewed here:
>
>  www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.htm
>
> A .txt version of the document is available here (and also from a link on
> the web wage):
>
>  www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.txt
>
> At this stage of development it would be useful if participants could
> formulate the text/replacement text that they wish to include as opposed to
> saying that they dislike or disagree with something.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Best regards
>
> Debbie
>
> Debbie Garside
> Managing Director
>
> ICT Marketing Ltd
> Corner House
> Barn Street
> Haverfordwest
> Pembrokeshire SA61 1BW
> Wales UK
>
> Tel: 0044 1437 766441
> Fax: 0044 1437 766173
>
> Web: http://www.ictmarketing.co.uk

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827