[ga] Re: GA List Rules - Version 2

  • To: Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'GA'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: GA List Rules - Version 2
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 06:34:13 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This appears to accomodate all of the concerns voiced to date. Debbie has again performed a thankless task. It is a true measure of public service when one does work for the greater good knowing that appreciation will be modest and criticism large. Thank you Debbie.

  Now if, with this latest draft, we can focus on specific wording, it would be much more constructive.

  I will note ahead of time that there are folks out there that do not believe we exist. So noted.
  There are others who do not believe ICANN is capable of paying attention to the GA. So noted.
  There are still others that believe the NC is a hold out of the Evil Empire. So noted.

  Those of us trying to get the work done here will keep the foregoing in the forefront of our minds.

  Eric
  as chair

Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi

At the Chair's request, I have re-written the draft list rules taking on
board the comments received so far. Changes have been made to Sections 1
and 3 only. My apologies if I have missed anything.

The updated document can be viewed here:

www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.htm

A .txt version of the document is available here (and also from a link on
the web wage):

www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.txt

At this stage of development it would be useful if participants could
formulate the text/replacement text that they wish to include as opposed to
saying that they dislike or disagree with something.

Many thanks

Best regards

Debbie

Debbie Garside