Re: [ga] GA List Rules - Version 2 Post Limits

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GA List Rules - Version 2 Post Limits
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:23:18 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: "'GA'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx, baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If anyone were to have objection to there being a five post limit, would they speak now or forever hold their tongue.

  As I am not so succinct and cannot foresee where responses may lead. I would think it may be wise to not limit an "acting officer type" to 5 a day combining the "official posts" with the personal. I would certainly limit the personal as with everyone else.
  I think a chair could do it within the limits but I am not so sure that is good.

  Eric
  as chair

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Debbie and all,

If you would be so kind and considerate in the future when
posting a web address, will you please do so in a "Standard"
format? >:)

example:
instead of www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.htm
do
http://www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.htm

and instead of, www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.txt
do
http://www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.txt

Now there's a good las, thank you in advance. >:)

Debbie Garside wrote:

> Hi
>
> At the Chair's request, I have re-written the draft list rules taking on
> board the comments received so far. Changes have been made to Sections 1
> and 3 only. My apologies if I have missed anything.
>
> The updated document can be viewed here:
>
> www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.htm
>
> A .txt version of the document is available here (and also from a link on
> the web wage):
>
> www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.txt
>
> At this stage of development it would be useful if participants could
> formulate the text/replacement text that they wish to include as opposed to
> saying that they dislike or disagree with something.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Best regards
>
> Debbie
>
> Debbie Garside
> Managing Director
>
> ICT Marketing Ltd
> Corner House
> Barn Street
> Haverfordwest
> Pembrokeshire SA61 1BW
> Wales UK
>
> Tel: 0044 1437 766441
> Fax: 0044 1437 766173
>
> Web: http://www.ictmarketing.co.uk

Abraham Lincoln

United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827