[ga] GA List Rules - Version 2

  • To: "'GA'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] GA List Rules - Version 2
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:10:36 +0100
  • Cc: <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

At the Chair's request, I have re-written the draft list rules taking on
board the comments received so far.  Changes have been made to Sections 1
and 3 only.  My apologies if I have missed anything.

The updated document can be viewed here:

 www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.htm

A .txt version of the document is available here (and also from a link on
the web wage):

 www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.txt

At this stage of development it would be useful if participants could
formulate the text/replacement text that they wish to include as opposed to
saying that they dislike or disagree with something.

Many thanks

Best regards

Debbie

Debbie Garside