Re: [ga] GA list and the GNSO council

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GA list and the GNSO council
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:58:09 -0400
  • Cc: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "'ga'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

It was indeed a polite no.
Maybe we have lost the habit of politeness?

Well its a technology issue. Indeed politeness as gone out the window with the internet. But I don't think this is an issue of politeness. Its more if the reply was understandable in todays fast paced world of emails etc etc etc. I appreciate the reply mind you. It is consise. It is also bureacratic in it's speak - and you lose peoples attention when you decend into bureacratic or business language.

It all depends on if the author wishes to be understood in a broad context.

cheers
joe baptista

p.s. will we ever see funny hats at an icann meeting?

Cheers,
Roberto