RE: [ga] GA list and the GNSO council

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "'ga'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] GA list and the GNSO council
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 05:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

... and perhaps we have also lost respect for those
not currently represented in the GNSO Council that by
rights should have access to an intake procedure?

When the RegisterFly mess was unfolding I never once
heard a GNSO Council discussion on policy
recommendations to address the problems raised by
registrants caught up in this disaster.  At least an
intake mechanism as requested by Jeff could point to
the need to timely address serious concerns that
otherwise might not make it onto the Council's agenda.

It's too bad that you can't recognize the value of
Jeff's contribution... It's certainly a reasonable
request, and it does reflect a process previously
agreed to by consensus within the DNSO at the Council
level.