Re: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 13:30:12 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George,

There are times when we need to reach a decision as to
whether an organization is "real".  I have no doubt
that Jefsey Morfin is real, just as I have no doubt
that Jeff Williams is real.  Whether their
"organizations" exist is another matter entirely.

When they, as individuals, communicate on this list I
listen.  Jeff often brings news articles of community
interest to our attention; likewise Jefsey often
communicates on matters regarding IDN and alerts me to
RFCs that perhaps I haven't yet read.  Both serve a
role on this list, as do you.

Collectively we represent an early-warning system that
betters alerts ICANN to matters unfolding in their
purview.

If the contributions of kooks are too "noisy" for you,
then let me politely suggest that you use an email
filter.