RE: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 07:57:18 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George,

  This sortie into the credibility of Jeff, got me to thinking.  If I am not mistaken, you do not believe that the GA is a credible list and forum. Well this is just the problem I am trying to overcome by LA.  Would you be so kind as to give me a list of five things - that if we accomplished we would be credible in your eyes.
  I do this because this is what I must do for the council, but there is some debate as to what the criterion may be.
  Do not look at it as helping the list, if you like. Look at it as a donation to a non-profit.
  I really would appreciate it.

  Meanwhile I will be working as an individual to get a second working list.

  Dr. Eric Hugh Dierker

George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hello,

--- jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I suppose... However I will still listen to anything
> he, George has to say regardless, even if he intends to choose
> to discredit me or anyone else while he is saying/writing
> same.

Folks can judge for themselves via the thorough documentation at:

http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0306/msg00297.html
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/jeffwilliams/

And the AngelFire page even has photos of INEGroup HQ and other fun
data. :)

That's why I proposed a non-videogame mailing list. I've not proposed
that the GA list be disbanded, though --- imagine how interesting it
will be to read when Jeff is the only poster to it. Alien civilizations
might one day be able to decipher much about humanity from his
emails.....

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/