Re: [ga] [ot] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] [ot] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 10:42:30 -0400
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can we mark this as OT from now on. I usually find these analysis of Jeff Williams end up with alot of volumn email. So if we mark our message [ot] that will help people filter it out. Almost all of us have travelled this road.

cheers
joe baptista

George Kirikos wrote:

Hello,

--- jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I suppose... However I will still listen to anything
he, George has to say regardless, even if he intends to choose
to discredit me or anyone else while he is saying/writing
same.

Folks can judge for themselves via the thorough documentation at:

http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0306/msg00297.html
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/jeffwilliams/

And the AngelFire page even has photos of INEGroup HQ and other fun
data. :)

That's why I proposed a non-videogame mailing list. I've not proposed
that the GA list be disbanded, though --- imagine how interesting it
will be to read when Jeff is the only poster to it. Alien civilizations
might one day be able to decipher much about humanity from his
emails.....

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/

--
Joe Baptista                                www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium

begin:vcard
fn:Joe Baptista
n:Baptista;Joe
org:PublicRoot Consortium
adr:;;963 Ford Street;Peterborough;Ontario;K9J 5V5 ;Canada
email;internet:baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:PublicRoot Representative
tel;fax:+1 (509) 479-0084
tel;cell:+1 (416) 912-6551