Re: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 16:27:50 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George and all,

  Name calling is a childish behavior disorder.  I
normally overlook it the first few times I hear, read
or otherwise become aware of it as either an aberration
which the individual using such language in interpersonal
communication, regardless of media, normally would not
engage in.  If persistant, such as George is displaying
in broad sense below in his remarks than disregarding
further input, comments, and/or remarks becomes the
best way of handling such discourse.

  Danny's approach also works well, which makes
me a bit suspecious if George even has the technical
know how to even deploy a filter of which Danny
nicely suggests.