Re: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list: Aka Josh Semper = George Kirikos

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list: Aka Josh Semper = George Kirikos
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 16:36:38 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George or whomever you are and all,

  IP addresses are rarely assigned to individuals, and
many ISP's use a pooling approach.  However also many
writers use pen names, so maybe that is what George
is doing?  If so it doesn't matter to me, nor can
I reasonably imagine why it should matter all that
much to anyone else.  Content or what is being stated
is far more relevant, and therefor important from
where I sit.

  In any event this whole thread is more about George
Aka Josh having trouble keeping up with the exchanges
rather than the fantasy of his or anyone elses imagination.