RE: [ga] Call for Statements of Interest -- NA RALO Seats on ALAC

  • To: "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Call for Statements of Interest -- NA RALO Seats on ALAC
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 22:50:43 -0400
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny,

Unless I am missing something, this is the election by the NA RALO members
(who are all by definition on the NA RALO list) of *their* representative in
ALAC. Thank you for admitting that is at least *not unacceptable* to you to
even post it to the NA RALO list, you are very generous and open minded.

If somebody from outside the NA RALO would like to be elected to the
position, he/she should, at least, lobby the NA RALO, and/or have a
sufficient number of friends in the NA RALO to get elected. Ergo, he/she
would know anyhow via the friends he/she has. Of course, for PR reasons, it
would be good to publicize this more broadly, I agree with you on that.
Where we disagree, is that it is a *fraud*, as you call it, not to do it.

As a matter of fact, may I have the list of all outreach actions the GA has
taken when planning the election of its officials?

Best regards,
Roberto