Re: [ga] Chair election dates

Rod Dixon wrote:
> Is there an ICANN board member supportive of the GA's self-re-
> organizing effort? I do not have any answers to my questions, but I
> am hopeful someone reading this might. To say the obvious: if some
> assurances are forthcoming, it would be better to proceed with some
> assurances than none. Let's not waste effort.

He's not a Board member, but he is a Names Council rep for the registrars
and he has shown active interest in the concept of a
productive/constructive General Assembly by his past involvement in our
high (and even some of our low) points - Mr. Stubbs, is there a future in
such an endeavour?  Or, perhaps more properly phrased, as a representative
of the entities most immediately linked to the end-users of the dns,
should there be a future for a workgroup in progress General Assembly to
provide constructive input on the issues that affect your clients'
services and registrants alike?

Amiably,

SS