RE: [ga] GA voter registration

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] GA voter registration
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:21:22 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just a short note, Joop. It might perhaps be useful to manage it as
connected to the existing GA list subscribtion system (as I guess, Jeff
is talking about too). I would personally restrict the access to the GA
voting system to only those properly subscribed to the GA forum, of
course, if it's doable at all.

Dominik