Re: [ga] North American Regional Registry/Registrar Gathering

here is an excerpt from the staff presentation to the registry constituency during ICANN's sao paulo meeting ..

it may be helpful with respect to your inquiry

happy new year

Ken Stubbs

ICANN Meetings Regional Gatherings for registries & registrars

26-30 Mar, Lisbon               Feb, North America

25-29 Jun, San Juan           Jul, Asia/Pacific

29 Oct – 2 Nov, Asia          Dec, Europe

specific venues for the July & Dec meetings have not yet been announced... (to the best of my knowledge)

JFC Morfin wrote:

Dear Roberto, I would appreciate if you could indicate the date for the EU, SA, AF, etc. ICANN Registrars/Registries informational meetings. Thank you. jfc