RE: [ga] North American Regional Registry/Registrar Gathering

  • To: "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] North American Regional Registry/Registrar Gathering
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 22:55:08 +0100
  • Cc: "'ga'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny,

The information that I have is that this is an informational meeting with NA
registries and registrars, to exchange opinions and to allow these
constituencies to meet also the ICANN staff that they normally don't during
the official ICANN meetings.
I would sincerely doubt that a webcast is foreseen. Personally, I see the
value in broadcasting information to the whole community when policy
decisions are taken, but not necessarily each and every time any subset of
the ICANN community gets together.
However, I will check with ICANN and get back to you after the weekend
(Monday is also a holiday in the US).

Cheers,
Roberto