RE: [ga] North American Regional Registry/Registrar Gathering

  • To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, "JFC Morfin" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] North American Regional Registry/Registrar Gathering
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 11:27:30 -0500
  • Cc: "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, ccTLDs are not involved.  As stated by someone else already, they
are simply designed to facilitate better communications between gTLD
Registries and Registrars in between ICANN's regular in-person meetings.
They were initiated by the ICANN gTLD Registry and Registrar liaisons.
All gTLD registries and registrars are invited.

Chuck