Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

Veni and all,

  Sotiris was not attacking you at all.  He WAS asking a question
mostly directed at Karl, but one you could have answered sooner
rather than later, Veni.  Secondly absolutes are usually wrong.
Hence your use of "always" below in your response is improper
as directed towards Sotiris.  As such it seems to me your
demonstrating a bit of paranoia, which usually indicates a
guilt complex.

Veni Markovski wrote:

> At 05:45 PM 11.12.2006 '?.'  -0800, sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >[cutting lots of insults]
> >Where was Mr. markovski in 1998, Karl? When you were voted in as an ICANN
>
> Where was I? I was here:
> http://www.icann.org/committees/at-large/mitf-bios.htm and I was also
> at half a dozen other places, where you have never been. And, btw, I
> don't care where you have been. It's not necessary and it's not
> important. What is important is that you switched from attacking
> ICANN to attacking me. That's always a sign your position wasn't good
> right from the beginning.
>
> Sincerely,
> Veni Markovski
> http://www.veni.com
>
> check also my blog:
> http://blog.veni.com

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827