Re: [ga] RE: Did .biz/info/org registries respond to public comments before October 10th?

Jeff,
three points.

a) with your reponse you make it more than clear there's a cross-cultural [huge] difference between us. That's quite normal. I am European. You are American. I don't need to find other arguments for you.
b) it's not up to you to define what are my responsibilities as an ICANN director. The simple fact that you state what they are supposed to be - according to you - does not make your statement a fact.
c) I will continue writing here after Dec. 8 2006, so it may be a good idea to think of arguments what my responsibilities are, as a "former ICANN director".

v.