Re: [ga] RE: Did .biz/info/org registries respond to public comments before October 10th?

Jeff and all,

Perhaps the misinterpretation of my message is due to a cross-cultural (may be more than one) difference between you and me. The very fact that you are the only one to notice "gross prejudice" in my "thank you" note to George is a clear sign of that.
As such, your words, as if by default with prejudice, do not need comments.
The fact is that when George approached ICANN through the proper channel of communications, he got a response - which is very much against your alusion that ICANN is not responsive (but, again, the fact that I may interprete your words as such alusion may be due to a cross-cultural difference). If he has asked me (for the lack of another director to actively participate in the GA list), he would have received the standard response, that I can not speak on behalf of the organization, being just a regular director.

Veni