Re: [ga] price policy

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] price policy
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 01:44:56 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Dierker and all,

  I believe you are correct here.  What's more is that many of us on
this
forum will be able to bare witness in court, ane will be happy to do so
as registrants and damaged litigants.  Even further still the current as
well
as past Bod members will likely be held fiscally responsible.

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>    Karl says it all except; ICANN should and likely will be held
> legally responsible for doing those things it is not supposed to do.
> And in that regard it is the duty of the courts to lay the hammer down
> on ICANN for such things as price fixing, conspiring to create
> monopolies and a host of RICO violations.
>   But are they immune? Not yet they aren't!

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827