[ga] to put an end

  • To: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] to put an end
  • From: Veni Markovski <veni@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 16:54:16 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh,
so, the last defence is now the issue about Macedonia.... As this has nothing to do with the GA, I'd move that into a private mail. I doubt you may have more informaiton on the Republic of Macedonia, its history, language, culture, traditions, etc. than I do

To use the opportunity as a last message for today:

Dear all,
I've spent some time in the last days, reading and responding on this list.
Unfortunately the whole discussion went far away from its original topics.
The result is that now I am getting private e-mails, full with personal qualifications. I guess that's the last exit one may have at the end of a conversation, which has not been productive. To show that one can be rude is not a heroism. It's not even a featute. It's a bug. Agression is the last weapon, but I guess for some people it's the first one, or even the only one.
Thanks also to the people who spent some time contributing to my knowledge with really important information, I appreciate that

veni