Re: [ga] The Future of Domain Registry Pricing, if left uncapped

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] The Future of Domain Registry Pricing, if left uncapped
  • From: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 10:30:36 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 07:13 AM 09.8.2006 '?.' -0700, George Kirikos wrote:

Veni Markovski <veni@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Really? So, do you drive accorss the city to buy cheaper gas?

Actually, I wait till after 10pm to buy gas because it drops anywhere from
6-10 cents per litre at that time.  And believe me, there are LINE-UPS at
the gas pumps every night after 10pm to take advantage of the price
decrease.  In fact, that's the ONLY time there are line-ups at the gas
pumps...  So, in short, price does matter to people.

As for your inability to apprehend the ontological reality that George
(and the rest of the world exists within), I am not surprised at all.
Your personal web site states that you were born in "Skopie, Macedonia".
As Macedonia is a province of Greece and there is no place called Skopje
there, I can only assume you mean Skopje in FYROM.  After all, the UN,
European Union, NATO, the International Monetary Fund, the European
Broadcasting Union, and the International Olympic Committee do not
recognize a "Macedonia" proper outside of Greece, so your grasp of reality
does leave room for questions, I'm afraid...

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
Macedonian