Re: [ga] to put an end

Veni Markovski wrote:

so, the last defence is now the issue about Macedonia....

To use the opportunity as a last message for today:

While I think we can all agree the comment about geography was a misdirected arrow, I also suggest that most of us would agree that many questions were asked, but none were directly faced much less clearly answered.

This thread would have been much shorter if answers had been forthcoming.

And remaining unanswered, these questions will be raised again.

		--karl--