Re: [ga] Re: [governance] Establishment of the European Regional At-Large Organizaton

  • To: "Vittorio Bertola" <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: [governance] Establishment of the European Regional At-Large Organizaton
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:48:47 -0500
  • Cc: <governance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vittorio, again, let me type this very slowly for you, An At Large
Organization should be made up of I N D I V I D U A L S, not O R G A N I Z A
T I O N S. See the difference in the two words? One starts with an I, the
other with an O, and they are even spelled differently all the way through.
Go to http://www.dictionary.com for further information on either
word.</sarcasm>

Chris McElroy, before my morning coffee