Re: [ga] At-Large membership: definition

At 13:00 03/01/2006, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
Il giorno mar, 03-01-2006 alle 00:24 -0500, kidsearch ha scritto:
> Okay, include me Vittorio. I'd like to be a member and according to your
> post I qualify. When can I start?

You need to apply as an organization or group (even if informal), as
long as it has individual members that use the Internet. If it is an
individual membership organization with a reasonable number of members,
Kidsearch Network might be accreditable, so why don't you apply?

Dear Vittorio,
amazing that you still enjoy all that. Are you not tired?
I have now some difficulty in identifying the difference between NonCom, if they still exist, and ALAC. Also in what ICANN (and therefore ALAC) has to do with "using the Internet". Using the g/sTLD OK, but for the rest?
HappICANN year anyway!
jfc