Re: [ga] Re: On new TLDs

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Karl Auerbach wrote:

Suppose we take my numbers and reduce them 100-fold, so that we have a target of 1% of the 2% (i.e. 0.02% overall) of the current technical limit, i.e. 10,000 TLDs and allocate them over a 40 year period. that's 250 new TLDs per year.

That probabably exceeds demand, so the issue then becomes one of a system of apportionment.

That last sentence was mistyped, it should have been:

That number probably does not meet the demand, so the issue then becomes one of a system of apportionment.

	--karl--