Re: [ga] New TLDs PDP -- Should new TLDs be Introduced?

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] New TLDs PDP -- Should new TLDs be Introduced?
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 03:12:45 -0800
  • Cc: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Dierker and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

First, I am the spokesman for our organization.  We are NOT comprised
or engineers exclusively as your remarks state.  We NEVER have been
exclusively engineers.  In fact only about 25k of our members are
engineers.

Second, I am not negative in any way regarding "Discussing" anything on
this now long defunct GA list forum regarding ANY topic, subject, or
issue of interest to it's subscribers.  I NEVER have been.  Nor are
any of our members to my knowledge.  I DO however point out that
this GA list forum is not official to ICANN and hasn't been sense the
GNSO was created.  As such the value of any discussion, debate or
consideration of any issue regarding the DNS is limited as such.  That
simple.

Hugh Dierker wrote:

> [...]
> > > discussions

> > > other
> > > GNSO
> > > level
> > > additional

> > > new

> > > application
> > > develop
> > > address
> > > of
> > > the
> > > demands

> > > criteria
> > > the

> > > the

> > > rounds,

> > > name
> > > range

> > > Top

> > > recent

> > > provide

> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > --
> > > Jeffrey A. Williams
> > > Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k
> > > members/stakeholders strong!)
> > > "Obedience of the law is the greatest freedom" -
> > > Abraham Lincoln
> > >
> > > "Credit should go with the performance of duty and
> > > not with what is
> > > very often the accident of glory" - Theodore
> > > Roosevelt
> > >
> > > "If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and
> > > the burden, B;
> > > liability depends upon whether B is less than L
> > > multiplied by
> > > P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
> > > United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d
> > > Cir. 1947]

> > > Updated 1/26/04
> > > CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data
> > > security
> > > IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
> > > ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
> > > E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > Registered Email addr with the USPS
> > > Contact Number: 214-244-4827
> > >

> Regards,
>
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
>
> "Obedience of the law is the greatest freedom" -
> Abraham Lincoln
>
> "Credit should go with the performance of duty and not with what is
> very often the accident of glory" - Theodore Roosevelt
>
> "If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
> liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
> P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
> United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
> Updated 1/26/04
> CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
> IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
> ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
> E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Registered Email addr with the USPS
> Contact Number: 214-244-4827

>  Yahoo! Personals
>  Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet.
>  Lots of someones, actually. Try Yahoo! Personals

   Abraham Lincoln

IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng.  INNER. INC.