[ga] Anniversary of ALAC Self-Review

  • To: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Anniversary of ALAC Self-Review
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 05:03:45 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vittorio,

Today marks one full year since the ALAC initiated
their self-review process.  Please note the comment
made by Izumi on 3 Dec. 2004:

"We are now making our own internal review and
hopefully the result in a shape of a position paper
will be finalized within 2 months time. In this
excersise we will evaluate our own performance, as
well as the situation and conditions surrounding
AtLarge, both within and outside of ICANN world."
http://forum.icann.org/mail-archive/alac/msg00828.html

Even the DNSO-Review working group with over a hundred
members (chaired by Y.J.Park) managed to finish their
initial review cycle in less than 3 months.

The Committee has had enough time, don't you think?