Re: [ga] ALAC Self-Review

Danny Younger ha scritto:
Vittorio,

When can we expect to see the ALAC Self-Review
published?  It would be appreciated if the document
could be made available prior to the conclusion of the
Public Comment Forum.

It is on the agenda for today's ALAC meeting (which is before the Public Forum). However, one of the options we have on the table is to go through one more drafting cycle, as some members would like to have some more time to review the document and ensure that their point of view is adequately reflected. So we are not sure whether we will actually release it here in Vancouver.
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...