Re: [ga] ALAC Self-Review

  • To: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ICANN ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ALAC Self-Review
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 22:58:52 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vittorio and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

I see!  Well such an "Agenda" is not actually productive in respect to
Danny's reasonable request.  Hence it yet again appears the Vancouver
will be yet another utter waste of time from a individual stakeholder/user
perspective. None the less given the ALAC's structure, your attitude,
and Denise Michael's history, such is not surprising, but is tragic.

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> Danny Younger ha scritto:
> > Vittorio,
> >
> > When can we expect to see the ALAC Self-Review
> > published?  It would be appreciated if the document
> > could be made available prior to the conclusion of the
> > Public Comment Forum.
>
> It is on the agenda for today's ALAC meeting (which is before the Public
> Forum). However, one of the options we have on the table is to go
> through one more drafting cycle, as some members would like to have some
> more time to review the document and ensure that their point of view is
> adequately reflected. So we are not sure whether we will actually
> release it here in Vancouver.
> --
> vb.             [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
> http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Prima o poi...

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827