Re: [ga] Google evangelisation

The agreement is significant given that none of the 10 settling directors --
Allen, Judith Areen, Carl J. Aycock, Max E. Bobbitt, Clifford L. Alexander
Jr., Stiles A. Kellett Jr., Gordon S. Macklin, John A. Porter, Lawrence C.
Tucker and the estate of the late John W. Sidgmore -- were alleged to have
directly participated in the accounting fraud that led to WorldCom's
collapse.

Funny I don't see Cerf's name as one of the directors who settled for their
role in the worldcom case. I checked your links from the archives which also
did not verify your statement jeff.

There are a lot of things I disagree with vint cerf about, especially his
testimony to congress that icann has worked to achieve a "bottom up"
consensus on anything. However before accusing him of being involved with
fraud at worldcom would require more proof than any of the 134,000 members
of INEgroup have provided so far. With that many members, certainly you
could have some of them help provide you with links that can clarify the
statement you made for us. The odds say that at least a few out of 134,000
would have a little time to do this.

I appreciate your help on this, sincerely, jeff.

Chris McElroy
http://www.kidsearchnetwork.org
http://www.runawayteens.org