Re: [ga] Google evangelisation

Whomever and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users.

The archives of this forum contains those links as does Wired, NYT, Washington
Post, ect.,  As I originally provided those links and posted same several times

on this forum, you should have not trouble locating same yourself by doing
a search on such in the archives of this very forum.  You may also do
an FOIA request of the DOJ of the official court reported records as well.