[ga] Call for Papers: Batch Pool Solutions

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Call for Papers: Batch Pool Solutions
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 06:39:53 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Registrar Constituency Chair Bhavin Turakhia and newly
appointed ICANN Chief Registrar Liaison Tim Cole have
announced a Cape Town workshop and call for papers to
develop solutions to the contention for domain names
made available by a gTLD registry (i.e., the deleted
names or batch pool market).

Unfortunately, because of the software chosen by ICANN
for use on their discussion lists, one cannot readily
obtain the email addresses to which one might send
such a paper (the address being replaced by
xxxxxxxxxx).

For those that would like to forward a paper, please
contact bhavin.t(at)directi.com or cole(at)icann.org