Re: [ga] Call for Papers: Batch Pool Solutions

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Call for Papers: Batch Pool Solutions
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 00:24:13 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cole@xxxxxxxxx, bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  It has been clear for some time now that the misguided GNSO structure,
to include but not be limited to the registrars constituency and the
ICANN's
staff have done every thing it can to thwart input it can.  Given that
this is the
17th of Nov., and the due date is the 24th of Nov. and submitting
requested
papers as suggested can really only be sent directly to individuals is a
far
cry from being an open or reliable method for such submittals of being
considered or even read.