[ga] No bull

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] No bull
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 14:02:15 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Come on, the pistol has been fired. Joop and Joanna. Get off the mark and start running. We lost a boy named James, he was one of  my daughters boyfriends, from highschool. Goodness he could kick a soccer ball one mile;.This is a war of ignorance. The more we reach the more we teach.The net has to be freeflowing and ready for all to learn by. I ain't never asked you for nothin, but I ask you now to help get the net up for my kids in Iraq.