[ga] Iraq's dotIQ

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Iraq's dotIQ
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 13:37:15 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear ICANN board and staff,

I am writing through this forum because it is the legal and proper place to address you.
It has just come to my attention that you are not doing all you can to assist with the Internet projects in Iraq and Afganistan. I am ashamed and incensed. The decemination of information at this time in our war is critical. I suggest you are subversive and treasoness.
Access, reliability and security in our net is paramount. I will force US congressional hearings on your negligence that is costing lives of US soldiers and Iraqi citizens. People who take a paycheck and do not earn it are bad, people that take it and hurt the world peace effort are sick and condemnable. You all can play games with Verisign and Afilias all you all want to but you are now costing lives. The next person that dies in Iraq is on you because the killer did not get the information necessary for him to make a rational choice. I am not playing here, I will burn your house of cards down unless you act and act now.
Dr. Eric Hugh Dierker