[ga] Dear Senator

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Dear Senator
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 14:44:38 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ya see folks, when you see somethin wrong ya just stand up. It is not some toe testin with the water. Ya got to dive in and get it done.And this is just a beginning.

Dear Sir,
I am just a little country boy, born and bred in a place called Flagstaff and summers in Oak Creek.
Yes sir I rode the Sedona trail with some guy named John Wayne up Schnebly, yes my wife is a dimunutive creature from our life in Cu Chi. My teaching in Peubla with the Salinas brothers was bad and my work with Kissinger in Paris was non the better.
But I want my internet up and running in Iraq and Afgahnistan. ICANN ain't getting job one done and I don't cotton it. Michael Powell does not seem to have a grip on it.
Your commencement speech at My Daughter's Magna Cum Laude Graduation was awesome. Courage is a forgotten commodity. Mia Culpa.
Dr. Eric Hugh Dierker