[ga] Multicultural

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Multicultural
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 11:05:01 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well there the ga is in the person of me.  i am talking a multicultural explosion. It is Linda Vistas multicultural fair. Being the bad g boy I am, I first worry about all the pigs - oops cops - and in a few seconds they are trying to recruit this gangster into service, I am talking local Police, Sheriff types and Chippies. If you think this has nothing to do with ICANN you are wrong.  Think, Somalian, Persian, Vietnamese, Mexican, Guatamalian, French, German and Ukrainians all selling hotdogs in the same venue.
Obedience of the law is the greatest freedom
enforcement of the law is the highest duty.
But somehow someway somewhere some pigs decided it was better not to help write the law even though they were getting paid a pretty penny to do so.
Yes neophites I am referring to ICANN and the Animal farm.
It is not a right or a duty but an obligation.